THREE GENERATIONS IN THE WORLD OF LEATHER
In 1935, Orlando Cocchi founded his workshop in the heart of Florence. The business prospered to such an extent that more room was needed, and he relocated to a larger site in Calenzano, a center of excellence dedicated to the production of leather goods.
THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF TRADITION AND INNOVATION SINCE 1935.
Since the company’s inception, the tradition of Florentine leather craftsmanship, which has long been synonymous exceptional quality, has been passed down to successive generations. They, in turn, have not only preserved this legacy, but have also continued to invest in technical and technological renewal and innovation, earning the recognition and respect of our prestigious clients.